- Owning the delinquent portfolio assigned to you, including constant management and follow-ups of repayments.
- Able to respond to caller concerns and difficulties with a sense of empathy and understanding, but also able to firmly request that each borrower make his or her due payment or make some arrangements to begin paying off the delinquent account.
- Keeping our databases, dashboards and spreadsheets up-to-date with the status of the loan records.
- Being the bridge between the customer and Pezesha by seeking feedback from the customer and suggesting product and process improvements.
Skills, Qualifications and Experiences:
- At least 1 year of work experience in the collections department of a lending organisation Experience in a high-growth environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be able to set up payment plans based on information provided by the borrower.
- Flexibility towards working hours as sometimes calls and visits may need to be done on weekends.
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism.
- Excellent time management and personal organisation.
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and works with the highest levels of integrity.
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders based remotely or in different timezones.
- Good MS Office skills.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 2022: COLLECTIONS OFFICER). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title and where they are currently based in the email body will be automatically disqualified.